1) Each contest has twelve contestants and runs for ten weeks
2) Each contestant can nominate two others for eviction, by commenting on the Nomination Post which will go up every Monday. Comments must be in within 24 hours to be included.
3) Non-playing members can vote by commenting on the Eviction Post which will go up every Tuesday. Comments must be in by Friday to be counted.
4) There are no individual tasks for housemates, but activities for all of the housemates to do together may sometimes be set by the Mods. If anyone has any ideas for activites, contact the Mods.
5) Players can make two kinds of posts:
i) Main Posts - These should be written in third person prose, and should deal with what the characters actually do, eg "Harry went into the kitchen and started chopping some carrots. He hummed a McFly song as he worked." You can write about other characters in your posts, but make sure you don't tread on anyone's toes - the player whose character it is should decide most of what they do.
ii) Diary Room Posts - These should be written in the first person, this is what your character is thinking and feeling, and they can say anything.
Both of these kinds of post can be made at any time, as often as you like.
6) Try to keep it at least a little bit in character, guys!
7) The house contains an open-plan sitting room/kitchen/dining room area, a girls' bedroom, a boys' bedroom, a bathroom, a diary room and a garden.
8) Only characters from canon are allowed, but fairly obscure ones are ok.